ReStore Cashier /Customer Service Associate
Habitat for Humanity of Cabarrus County is seeking applicants for the position of ReStore Cashier /Customer Service Associate. This is a part-time, hourly position.
Job Title: ReStore Cashier / Customer Service Associate
Reports To: ReStore Operations Manager
Supervises: Volunteers and Community Service Workers
Schedule: Alternating weeks to include:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10am – 5pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10am – 5pm, Saturday 10am-6pm
- Familiar with / Ability to operate cash register
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills, including spreadsheets, word processing and email
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Background check will be conducted
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience register / retail experience
- Experience supervising and training staff / volunteers
- Provide customer service and cash register operations.
- Assist in pricing and stocking/ display of merchandise
- Provide direction and supervision to community service workers and volunteers in completion of work assignments
- Insure compliance with safety standards and comply with accident procedures
- Insure that all areas of the ReStore are kept clean and safe
- Work effectively in a team-based environment
- Work closely with the Restore Manager to insure proper, safe and profitable operation of the ReStore
- Answer / take & schedule phone donations
- Other duties as assigned
Special Skills Needed: Good communication skills, friendly, helpful personality, physical ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time.
To apply please stop by the ReStore to fill out an application in person!