Resource Development Director
Habitat for Humanity Cabarrus County is seeking an experienced Resource Development Director who will report to the Executive Director and will manage all affiliate fundraising activities, including major gifts, sponsorships, special events, donor solicitation and cultivation, grant management, annual giving, planned giving and donor database management. Major donor fundraising is an area of focus. The position also oversees affiliate marketing and communications efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree and three to five year’s progressively responsible and successful experience in fundraising.
- Must have an understanding of the mission, vision and values of Habitat Cabarrus and be able to communicate this information to diverse groups of potential donors and volunteers.
- Must have the ability to develop and implement strategies that will lead to achievement of fundraising goals.
- Must have the ability to work with and consummate gifts with major donors.
- Strong donor database management skills required – experience with use of E-tapestry preferred.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software required. Familiarity with use of Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Familiarity and understanding of the Cabarrus County community and fundraising environment is strongly desired.
- Non-profit experience preferred as well as experience with E-tapestry donor management software.
Degree from four-year college or university and one year non-profit experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Salary/Benefits commensurate with experience.
Incomplete submissions may not be reviewed.