Habitat for Humanity Cabarrus County is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will report to the Executive Director and is responsible for general administrative office support including maintaining office and office supplies, preparing daily deposits, Etapestry reconciliation/data entry, donor thank you letters and supporting the leadership team with their clerical needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Answers incoming calls and greets visitors responding appropriately to various inquiries pertaining to program requirements, donations and volunteering
- Enters donations in Etapestry and prepares the daily deposit of monetary donations, payments, and other revenue
- Maintains Etapestry database under the direction of the ED and RDD
- Prepare and mail donor acknowledgement letters
- Assists Executive Director and Resource Development Director in preparation of monthly and other reporting including monthly donations reconciliation
- Collects, sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Provides administrative support for home building initiatives such as the Women Build, Collegiate Challenge and Building on Faith initiatives
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and professional demeanor
- Speaks and writes clearly and informatively
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Applicant must be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Good communication skills, flexibility in work hours, and computer/software knowledge are important.
Education and Experience:
Associates Degree and at least two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficiency in database management (Etapestry preferred) and Microsoft Office Suite software, specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Publisher
Incomplete submissions may not be reviewed.