Building a Habitat Home Helps Build a Healthy Community!
Make an Investment in Cabarrus County!
Many local companies, churches, organizations, foundations or individuals are looking for ways to demonstrate their commitment to the community and strong sense of accountability to those in need. At Habitat Cabarrus we applaud those efforts, and throughout our history, have focused on building relationships with our community to provide decent, affordable housing for our neighbors in need.
Habitat Cabarrus takes great care to ensure that our partnerships are truly an investment that produce tangible results. We are committed to working with all of our volunteers and sponsors to make sure that their specific needs and interests are satisfied.
Through a partnership with Habitat Cabarrus, you will benefit in the following areas:
- Community Support: Cabarrus County is currently experiencing an affordable housing shortage. Your involvement will not only help the families involved, but assist in broader community-building efforts.
- Team Building: You will have an opportunity to take part in the construction of a home. Working alongside the future homeowners, members will experience a sense of camaraderie that transcends all social stratification and the true joy of giving.
- Public Visibility: As one of the most recognizable charitable organizations in the area, Habitat for Humanity Cabarrus County is committed to optimizing the exposure of its sponsors, featuring them prominently on appropriate signage, on the Habitat Cabarrus website and in various newsletters and reports throughout the year. Our staff also makes great effort to promote our builds and sponsors to local print and television media and our relationships have produced outstanding coverage.
While charity begins at home, the problem of substandard housing is a major worldwide issue. By partnering with Habitat Cabarrus, your company can choose to support global building, as well as building in Cabarrus County. For each house we build here in Cabarrus County, Habitat Cabarrus tithes to Habitat for Humanity in the Dominican Republic to support global building efforts.
How It Works
- Sponsorship Funds
- Construction Volunteers (optional)
- Assistance with Publicity through Corporate Channels
- A Qualified Partner Family
- Construction Supervision
- Building Materials
- Publicity Through Various Media Channels (See below)
The Building Process (Duration is typically 10-14 weeks)
- Framing and Roofing
- Painting and Interior Trim
Habitat Subcontractors Do:
- Site Prep and Foundation
- Concrete Flatwork
Find the Right Level of Participation:
- Companies, churches, organizations, foundations of all sizes, and even individuals can participate at some level.
- 100% of your donation goes to the direct cost of building the sponsored home.
- If you or your group cannot sponsor an entire house, we encourage you to consider inviting your clients, colleagues, partner agencies, organizations or congregations and friends to partner with you. We call this the “Friends Model”. Habitat can assist you in finding sponsor partners, if necessary. Corporations, churches, civic organizations and individual donors frequently work together to sponsor houses
- Volunteer support is optional. We will work with you to find the level of volunteer support that works best for your sponsorship.
- Platinum Home Sponsor: $70,000 – Whole House Sponsorship
- Gold Home Sponsor: $35,000 – $69,999
- Silver Home Sponsor: $17,000 - $34,999
- Bronze Home Sponsor: $5,000 - $16,999
Sponsorship Benefits and Recognition
- Name and logo recognition on all home-site signage
- Optional reserved work days for your volunteers
- Listing in Dedication program
- Invitations to Dedication event
- Optional participation in Dedication event
- Name and logo recognition and possible coverage in newsletters, annual report and on the Habitat Cabarrus website
- Name recognition in all related press releases
- The satisfaction of knowing that you have made a difference in the community
To find out more about Home Sponsorships, please contact Habitat Cabarrus at 704-786-4001.